From Eve Luppert:
I’m hoping someone out there from my dark past can help me with this position. Tell your friends about it and tell yourself too.
LandDesign Inc., an established and breakthrough design firm is currently searching for an experienced Marketing Director. The successful candidate will be innovative, forward-thinking and just plain brilliant. This is a magnificent opportunity to lead the marketing efforts of an award winning landscape architecture, urban planning and civil engineering firm.
If you have a Bachelor’s degree in business or related field and at least 10 years of related experience along with the desire to succeed in a creative and growing firm, we would love to hear from you.
Some of the duties involved:
• Creating and implementing a marketing plan that defines the overall strategy, positioning, objectives and initiatives of a service oriented design firm.
• Reviewing changes to the marketplace and industry and adjusting marketing plan accordingly
• Preparing marketing budgets and monitoring monthly expenses to ensure budgets are being maintained
• Management of marketing staff and resources
• Organizing client relations including client development activities and special events
• Collaborating with firm’s respective markets on designing and implementing client contact systems and prospecting
• Monitoring current events and issues affecting the industry and services the firm provides
• Orchestrating all promotional activities and events from concept to execution
• Maintaining firm’s market position and brand through consistent messaging
• Managing progress on business development activities
This position will probably be located in the DC/Alexandria area. We really are a company on the brink and I think this could be a very amazing opportunity. http:/www.landdesign.com
Plus you would could work with me again! Or I could leave you totally alone. Whichever seems more palatable. It’s possible, that the right person could receive cash payments from me to keep certain stories private…or visa versa. What fun.
Send your stuff to me at ...
Oh, and we are looking for a proposal writer too!